Old September 13th 08, 01:09 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.astro
John N. Gretchen III

Default astro: m31

my wx station
http://www.wunderground.com/swf/Rapi...tion=KTXPORTO3

John N. Gretchen III wrote:
WX Report N5JNG John Seadrift TX 7:00pmCDT Wind NNW 24mph gst 32.2mph
baro 29.42F

rod wrote:
John - fortunately you are going to be on the backside of Ike; this
should help a lot both with surge and wind but the wind field was
enormous thru the Keys and it took three days just to get to dropping
small craft advisories in the bay! You should be fine. We had
highway US1 flooded only in the upper Keys. - take care and stay dry!
- Rod

John N. Gretchen III wrote:
Thanks Richard, Ike should miss me and hit the Houston area....

Richard Crisp wrote:
Nice shot John but a bit red to me,.

What's up with Ike?

John N. Gretchen III