Old August 5th 07, 09:28 AM posted to alt.astronomy
nightbat[_1_]

Default Phasar Locked On Target

nightbat wrote

Double-A wrote:
Commander Double-A

On Aug 4, 11:00 pm, wrote:

Human must be very naive, if they think that superior extraterrestrial
lifeforms are peaceful.

There are two types of superior extraterrestrial lifeforms, those who
don't care a **** about you, and those who wants to replace your
inferior system, with their own superior system.

Commander Double-A

The Seans have been watching over us throughout our history.

Double-A

nightbat

Correct Commander the net reported Seans are not like any self
claimed extraterrestrial entities or beings we've normally expected to
ever find breaking into our profound AA net newsgroup conversations.
Even SETI could not claim as much and their organization is dedicated to
hopefully making contact. Thanks to our Team mate Officer Greysky who no
doubt made it possible for that immense breakthrough.

as you were,
the nightbat