Old October 14th 03, 07:17 AM
Vincent Cate

Default (fwd) Where Do We Go From Here?

You're not allowed to escape.

Governments will do anything -- absolutely anything, no matter
how violent or morally repulsive it happens to be -- to prevent
anybody from getting out from under their authoritarian thumb.

Many people think they can not escape and that the government
will try to prevent them from leaving. But if you live in a free
country, like the USA, this is not really true. Any US citizen
with money to buy a plane ticket can leave. I left the US and
got rid of my US citizenship. It was not hard. It just took a
morning in the US consolate. I did it soon after leaving school,
before I had any money. You don't even need to get rid of your
citizenship to live in another country. A Libertarian could
well be happier living in a country without income tax, where
the government does not even know anything about your income
or expenses.

Check out my site, http://votewithyourfeet.com/

The basic idea is you should look over all the countries out
there and pick the one that best suits you. Sure it is not for
everyone, but it is amazing how few do it. There is a mindset
that you can not leave, but it is not correct. What makes it
hard for most people to leave the US is that they don't want to
leave behind all the good things about the US, not that guys
with guns are keeping them in.

As for getting into space, check out my site:

http://spacetethers.com/

-- Vince