Old June 1st 04, 10:33 PM
Jacques van Oene

Default Monitoring NASA Daily ISS Report

Were can I find these report, I will post them, not much problem for me....

------

Jacques :-)

www.spacepatches.info

JimO schreef in berichtnieuws
NASA is doing a nice job of providing daily one-hour reports of ISS crew
activities,
at 11 AM EDT and repeated 2 or three times later in the day.

It's important that this daily program be listened to -- perhaps via
internet link -- and logged for sharing with all those
interested in fresh news about what's going on.

I hope that space enthusiasts on this newsgroup might find occasional

times
to volunteer and monitor these daily reports
and write brief summaries of signifcant disclosures for posting here.

Jim O