Old April 29th 12, 02:03 AM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,sci.math,sci.astro
hanson

Default The twin paradox

Brian Quicy was chinzy on "1treePetrifiedForestLane"
but he got a stiffy in a jiffy
when he wrote:
" jerkwater; thank you."

hanson wrote:
Was it Green Waxman, or his 2 Enviro Whores, Boxer
and Feinstein, that made you produce cock-tears and
jerkwater, or something in here that excited you so,
like your inability to produce the address of Einstein's
Younger Twin... Read and pray tell:

|||Brian||| Quincy Hutchings" QncyMI at netscape.net
is Al Gore's recycled Dingleberry of AGW Relativity.
Brian was originally Lyndon LaRouche's roach that
morphed into Mr. Potato head "Spudnick", then
rasterspace" & "tensegriboy" & is now a brain-fossil on
"1treePetrifiedForestLane"
& is no longer able to realize what's going on and so:

||| Brian asks: " do I have to kiss the Dingleberries?"
||| Brian says: Too bad, I can't just go "backwards"
||| Brian says: in time, and kill the mofo Einstein in the
||| Brian says: patent office.

and so Brian wrote:
what a strange universe you are in, to have no
angular mometum at organismal (astronautic),
molecular & sub-atomic scales;
E = mcc is just an extension of KE = mvv,
Liebniz's *vis viva*, readily integrated ...
from momentum?

hanson wrote:
If you can't produce the address of Einstein's
younger twin, then why are you lamenting as
if you knew what's going on, only to put a
question mark at the end of your silly tripe.

Stay stuck in YOUR strange universe of " organismal
(astronautic), molecular & sub-atomic scales", that
is filled with your quaternions, which make you behave
like a dog that barks in the night at a distant noise he
knows nothing about.

Thanks for the laughs, though, you silly kvetch-kopp,
and keep on acting in your one-man street corner
performance on the side walk "1treePetrifiedForestLane"
in Santa Monica in front of Henry Waxman's office.
Meanwhile here is what we were talking about:

"Sam Wormley" wrote in message

Sam wrote:
Koobee Wublee wrote some nonsense
which I, Wormley, choose no to replicate.

because in here, Sam says, it shows that
http://www.phys.vt.edu/~takeuchi/relativity/notes/twin.gif
Changing direction involves *acceleration* which puts
the astronaut in a *non-inertial frame*.

hanson wrote:
Sam, all this Einstein crap, for which you proselytize
here again, would be tolerable if you where to
preface it by saying that it simply reflect your beliefs
and your mental masturbations in your daily session
during which you worship Albert's sphincter.

But if you don't acknowledge that, Sam, and you
insist that there is REALITY to/in what you say, then
post the address of that younger Einstein twin, so
that he can be looked at and checked out.

The bad, REAL, news for you, Sam, and for All you
Einstein Dingleberries, is that whenever the Astronauts
return from the International Space Station, after having
been there for a mere 6 months or so, where they were
exposed to velocities & accelerations that are not even
near anything that can be called relativistic, they all look
greatly aged, ****ed up and need medical attention upon
return... and they are NOT at all in accord with your vision
what your SR/GR predicts. --- Are you senile, Sam?

Sam, even Einstein recanted and said that his SR/GR
'was crock o'****. Do I have to repost Einstein's words
for you again?
Thanks for tthe laughs though, you splendid old Dreidel...
ahahaha... ahahahahanson