Old January 13th 07, 02:10 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.astro
Odysseus

Default ASTRO: This is how McNaught is looking in South Carloina....

In article ,
"George" wrote:

snip

I enhanced it in photoshop. Is this any better for you?

Unfortunately you've also considerably 'enhanced' the JPEG artifacts in
the sky. But if the original image is less aggressively compressed than
the posted version (if at all) I expect your adjustment layers could be
applied to it with a better result. Either that, or apply a large-radius
blur to the ostensibly flatter areas, through a mask, before stretching
the colour levels.

The branches certainly look strange, almost solarized. An interesting
effect, although they've become very 'plugged up'.

--
Odysseus