Old December 8th 03, 03:50 PM
Sam Wormley

Default Am I crazy?

Al wrote:

A couple of weeks ago, we had brutal bone chilling winds and I took
out my 2 month old dob (my first telescope) to find C/2002 T7 LINEAR
and to have a look at three of the gas giants. This weekend, despite
being pounded with wind and snow, I brought my five year old to a
local park (ours were the only footprints in the snow) to get a naked
eye look at Mercury just after sunset. I find myself constantly
looking at weather forecasts (only care about night time), reading
astronomy sites and forums, and am starting to think seriously about
cutting down some trees in my backyard. Am I starting to lose it??

Al

Welcome!