Old December 11th 18, 06:08 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
StarDust

Default 46P, can't see

On Monday, December 10, 2018 at 2:56:02 PM UTC-8, Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn wrote:
StarDust wrote:
I use C2A!
http://www.astrosurf.com/c2a/english/

ACK.

But to remind you, not every one is professor in math!

This is a stupid reaction. I am not a professor in math either. I happen
to study astrophysics (where this is repeated), but this is basic geometry
(how to calculate the arc length on the circumference of a circle) that you
learn in (high)school already.

I took some of my *precious* *free time* to explain it to you *for free*,
so that you can answer your question for an arbitrary celestial object for
yourself next time, and you are *complaining* about that?

And you still do not have the decency to introduce yourself to strangers
with your real name?

Tell me: Why should I read any of your postings again?

--
PointedEars

Twitter: @PointedEars2

I just asked a simple question, how big is comet?
You answered with math calculations.
I know what arc minutes and angles are, used it all my life, I use to be a Journey man machinist and later mfg. engineer.