Old July 3rd 05, 10:58 PM
Art Deco

~..~ Veszpertin ~..~ wrote:

I find the link (about Mars artificial structures)
facinating.

http://www.metaresearch.org/solar%20...ssconf_nyc.asp

Having been to Mars several times I can varify that many of the images
that are detailed on
that site are completely what are claimed.

Excellent research sir!

--
Official Associate AFA-B Vote Rustler

"It's less a process of "convertion" it's about the reality of matter and
energy (all 8 [!] kinds of matter) ... and yes, that's how "they do it".
We {aliens} call it phase-tuning or simply phase-ing.
And no, you will have to find it out all by yourself. And yes, we
{aliens} will make sure your technical advancement will no longer be
faster than your spiritual one ... we'd rather let you perish on this
planet. That's a promise, you monkey-fu*kers.
HTH.
C."
-- Charles D. "Chuckweasel" Bohne's award-winning alien technology

"That's what you expect from people who think that the
cyberworld isn't "RL"."
-- Dr. David Tholen, Psychic Astrologer