Old July 18th 03, 05:10 PM
Rick C

Default WILL THE ATV DELIVER?

"Hallerb" wrote

Honestly all of you know my grammar isnt good. But I am interested in

space
which is more than 99% of americans, or so it seems......

Well, you're not a stupid guy, Bob. You've been told *repeatedly* that it's
"would have", not "would of". Would it be so hard for you to make the
change? Write it on a piece of paper and stick it on your monitor!

So, tell me, should the company go with the one they can't afford and end

up
filing for bankruptcy, or go with the one they can afford and hopefully

be
able to upgrade when money becomes less tight?

If the failure can cause them to go bankupt or ut of business they need to

find
another way.

No, Bob, the failure won't do that--buying the expensive option for failover
would.