Old June 16th 18, 02:11 AM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

Default Why Have We Not Found Water Everywhere

"Herbert Glazier" wrote
that "t'is in reality all part of my "spin is insane theory"
as demonstrated when:

SwineBert posted his kinky notions all day long,
all of which are well known, but Bert got it all wrong.

"Reality is, for Bert it will only get much worse & very bitter,
till he explains why SwineBert is a filthy & kinky Face-****ter."

So, there are good reasons and lots of rhyme
why Bert is such a (1) kinky (2) filthy (3) hate-filled
(4) sanctimonious (5) bigoted (6) lying (7) and
mooching Swine.

See why Bert's an idiot in: ------ Glazier's Dossier -------

e.g. http://tinyurl.com/Swine-Glazier-s-REAL-intent [J] is

pimping https://tinyurl.com/Glazier-s-sexual-harassments [J]

by http://tinyurl.com/The-Chosen-Graveyard-Vandal [J] as

GOPers put https://tinyurl.com/Glazier-in-Mental-Institution [J]

and https://tinyurl.com/Trump-is-walking-all-over-Bert , the

same Bert who brags to know how everything works,
which is 1st & foremost TurdBert's habit to ****
into peoples' mouths, & to see them being murdered
so that Glazier can be a criminal graveyard vandal
& **** onto their graves.
Read it in Jewpig Glazier's own words in links [J]
"Go figure", "O ya". Bert.

hmmm...snicker chuckle chortle ROTFLMAO