Old January 13th 18, 11:28 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Mark Earnest[_2_]

Default Terraforming Mars

On Friday, January 12, 2018 at 4:48:58 PM UTC-6, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Monday, January 8, 2018 at 6:39:15 AM UTC-8, Mark Earnest wrote:
Get liquid water and oxygen from underground and pump it into the atmosphere where it is supposed to be--and soon we have a resort to take our spouses and kids to for the Summer!

You can buy land cheap on Mars.Bring your own oxygen,and mud.Live underground and eat red clams.Use solar to keep warm I'm thinking of using one of Mars pyramids to live in.There meteorite proof.Bert

There is much underground water on Mars still there from its former seas. We can get our drinking water and oxygen from that. The oxygen will take a little chemistry work but we are good at that.