Old September 21st 06, 06:36 PM posted to alt.society.liberalism,alt.anarchism,rec.arts.tv,rec.arts.sf.written,sci.space.policy
[email protected]

Default New CBS TV Series Making Nuclear War Thinkable And Great Fun For Everyone

Sea Wasp wrote:
wrote:
http://letterfromhere.blogspot.com/2...thinkable.html

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Making nuclear war thinkable

It's always been thinkable. We did it twice to stop a much longer,
more drawn-out war from continuing. Push us or anyone else similarly
armed into a sufficient corner, we or they will do it again. There is
no weapon yet made that people WON'T use, just ones they are more or
less reluctant to use.

Oh, how long can trusty Cadet Stimpy hold out? How can he possibly
resist the diabolical urge to push the button that could erase his very
existence? Will his tortured mind give in to its uncontrollable
desires?
Can he resist the temptation to push the button that, even now,
beckons him even closer? Will he succumb to the maddening urge to
eradicate history? At the MERE...PUSH...of a SINGLE...BUTTON! The
beeyootiful SHINY button! The jolly CANDY-LIKE button! Will he hold
out, folks? CAN he hold out?