Old September 21st 06, 12:41 PM posted to alt.society.liberalism,alt.anarchism,rec.arts.tv,rec.arts.sf.written,sci.space.policy
[email protected]

Default New CBS TV Series Making Nuclear War Thinkable And Great Fun For Everyone

This is all crap! In CAP in the late 70's we got hammered with all the
information on what would happen in every model of nuke war, (That they
could think of, (and man did they think, (LOL))). Even a limited strike
on major Metro targets takes out the power grid right away. The EM
pulse would fry most every thing else, (And don't forget the hard
targets in the silos, (wow those would be dirty strikes). The blinding
light from the first fission would have flashed everything for at least
20 mile, (For a small hit). Well the dead birds at the end scene show
fallout is comming, (Tune in next week for another ep., (Same Bat time,
Same Bat Channel)!

Carl
We will go together, When We go, In a Glow!!!