Old June 17th 05, 04:45 PM
md

wrote in message
oups.com...
My entire observatory and everything in it is offered for sale.

This includes the Astrophysics 1200 mount, 16" f4 newt, 10" f6 newt, 8"
f5 newt and 4" f4 and rings for mounting any of them on the AP1200.

Also included is the Starlight Xpress MX716/C CCD camera and just about
everything else shown on my web site.

For pictures and more info on the equipment and about 500 images taken
with this equipment since 1995, browse http://schmidling.com/astro.htm

I am asking $12,000 for the entire lot. Purchaser to pick up or pay
shipping charges.

Jack Schmidling
Marengo, Illinois

Jack, I visited your website many times the last couple of years and I enjoyed your work. I am
sorry you hear to sell everything!
--
md
10" LX200GPS-SMT