Old September 26th 04, 09:37 AM
Maurice Gavin

On 25 Sep 2004 03:55:42 -0700, (Alex Patel)
wrote:

If I were Tom Boles I would be less than thrilled at the article in
the October 2004 Sky and Telescope!

Basically the article - by Martin Mobberley - lays Tom open to a visit
from the police on the grounds of:

speeding
having an illegal number plate
having illegal gadgets for evading radar speed traps

Is the position of Tom Boles within the British Astronomical
Association, the article says he is the Chairman, viable?

Lighten up a little Alex and stop being an old woman. Actually he's
Presidentg. If you attended some BAA meetings you'd be more
familiar with author Martin Moberley's style.