Old October 9th 03, 07:18 AM
Stuf4

Default Microgravity parable

From Scott Hedrick:
On 8 Oct 2003 17:41:25 -0700, in a place far, far away,
(Stuf4) made the phosphor on my

While gravity has a property of acceleration, it is *not*
acceleration.

Verifiable reference, please. Not just the name of a book, please

provide
the specific page and a quote.

I just found this page that gives a good set of q/a's:

Why don't you provide a verifiable reference to the source you used *at the
time* you first posted this nonsense? Trying to Google a source after the
fact won't help you.

I didn't look up any reference when initiating criticism about
zero/microgravity. I posted what I knew by memory from concepts I
learned many years ago.

(Though I'm puzzled as to why before or after the fact makes a
difference to you.)

~ CT