Old March 25th 16, 07:40 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

Default Land of Mt. Hood and the Source of the East Wind

Only 47F and scattered showers as of 12:30 PM PDT here in Gresham. Calm. Sun should break through come Tuesday, and the real spring will begin then as the temp will start flirting with 70F!

The Oregon Ducks beat Duke last night in the March Madness tournament and are now in the Elite Eight! Keep your eye and your money on the Ducks!

This is good Friday. I suppose the more devout among you, like Harlow, will be attending mass. I heard that the Pope has spent his week washing and kissing the feet of altar boys. Hmmm.

Double-A