Old April 20th 15, 11:22 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.astro
Skywise

Default IC 284 in dust

WA0CKY wrote in news:WA0CKY.f790dc9
@spacebanter.com:

As usual. All embedded links are spam and have absolutely nothing to do
with astronomy or my post. Please ignore the crapola.

I just went over to spacebanter and took a look at the last few dozen
postings of yours. I don't see any extraneous links. Although you
mentioned in at least one post that you've edited them out later. But
if they are there they must be inserted after the post is forwarded
to usenet because I never see them here.

If you see these links in a posting, let me know. I'll take a look
myself and see what they are to help you determine the cause. The
problem is, I know that there are browser hijacks (masquerading as
'useful' plugins) that cause this. They are essentially trojan
horse viruses for your browser. If you have one of these, you will
see these links, but not anyone else.

Further, I see you replied to my previous comment on this. I never
saw it here on usenet. Looking closer I see other replies that you've
replied to that don't show here either. Looking even closer, this
doesn't appear to be a a consistent problem. Sometimes they do get
through, but sometimes not.

So, if you reply to this, there's a possibility of me not seeing it.

Brian
--
http://www.earthwaves.org/forum/index.php - Earth Sciences discussion
Sed quis custodiet ipsos Custodes?