Old September 14th 12, 02:50 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Lord Androcles, Zeroth Earl of Medway[_2_]

Default Some pulsating variables and eclipsing binaries

"Martin Brown" wrote in message ...
On 13/09/2012 16:25, Anthony Ayiomamitis wrote:
Τη **μπτη, 13 Σεπτεμβρίου 2012 1:08:52 π.μ. UTC+3, ο χρήστης Lord Androcles, Zeroth Earl of Medway *γραψε:

Lord Androcles, Zeroth Earl of Medway

Thanks for the spreadsheet and which I will play with during this forthcoming rainy weekend.

Are there any articles online which address this alternate view of pulsating stars for my perusal?

Anthony.

Please don't encourage trolls and netkooks.

Androcles is a well known half baked nutter that lives in a universe of
his own where the laws of physics are entirely different to reality.

--
Regards,
Martin Brown

Brown is a well-known brown-nosed faggot who lives in a world of
of make-believe time dilation and length contraction. He is so full of
**** his eyes are brown and his name is Brown. The moron is the
ultimate troll with his head so far up his own arse he can only see
his own ****, the normal kind of bigoted usenet troll.
You haven’t go the balls to go head-to-head with me, Brown, you
snivelling little ******.
-- This message is brought to you from the keyboard of
Lord Androcles, Zeroth Earl of Medway