Old September 14th 12, 09:42 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Martin Brown

Default Some pulsating variables and eclipsing binaries

On 13/09/2012 16:25, Anthony Ayiomamitis wrote:
Τη **μπτη, 13 Σεπτεμβρίου 2012 1:08:52 π.μ. UTC+3, ο χρήστης Lord Androcles, Zeroth Earl of Medway *γραψε:

Lord Androcles, Zeroth Earl of Medway

Thanks for the spreadsheet and which I will play with during this forthcoming rainy weekend.

Are there any articles online which address this alternate view of pulsating stars for my perusal?

Anthony.

Please don't encourage trolls and netkooks.

Androcles is a well known half baked nutter that lives in a universe of
his own where the laws of physics are entirely different to reality.

--
Regards,
Martin Brown