Old September 12th 12, 06:29 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Paul Schlyter[_3_]

Default Some pulsating variables and eclipsing binaries

On Wed, 12 Sep 2012 16:22:55 +0100, "Lord Androcles, Zeroth Earl of
Medway" wrote:
HTMLHEAD/HEAD
BODY dir=ltr
DIV dir=ltr
DIV style="FONT-FAMILY: 'Times New Roman'; COLOR: #000000;

FONT-SIZE: =
14pt"
DIV
style="BORDER-BOTTOM-COLOR: #000000; BORDER-LEFT: #000000 4px

solid; =
BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #000000; PADDING-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-RIGHT-COLOR: =

Why do you respond in HTML to my question about why you posted in
HTML?

I suggest that you post in plain text, so your posts can be read in
Usenet readers without difficulty. Remember that Usenet is not the
web, and if you want others to read your posts, why not make your
posts easy to read?

If you don't want others to read your posts, why post at all? Go to
some web forum and post there instead, there HTML is welcomed since
web forums belong to the web.

If you insist on posting in HTML, then you've demonstrated that
you're a Usenet troll, and you'll then enter my killfile.