Old August 14th 09, 09:37 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur,sci.physics
gabydewilde

Default How science is not done

On Aug 14, 9:32*pm, "Curtis Croulet"
wrote:
You will just have to take my incredilously edukated word for it. Gaze
at me diplomats on the wall. Oh, and "study harder" of course. *rolls
eye sockets*

As I suspected, you have nothing.

There, you eventually provided yourself to be the ultimate example of
your own askerings.

suspected something argue it is teh truth

Attack those who do not agree with you.

Jet fuel melts steel again.

Heavier than air flying machines are made of steel that is why they
can vaporize spontaneously on the grassy knol.

Is it a plane is it a bird... no it is a magic bullet!

HAHAHAAHAHA

Thanks for the laughs pancake theoretician. No offense intended, just
learning by example.

Have a nice day,