Old July 19th 04, 03:22 AM
LaDonna Wyss

(IGNORE_LaDonna_Wyss) wrote in message om...
" wrote in message ...
Oh, you are really stupid. Really, really stupid. Have you never
heard of bcc's?
I know exactly where I sent that, and I know exactly who sent it to
you, and it was not any person you would have seen on your cc's.
However, I'm quite certain you DO know who sent it to you.
And, by the way, that is not a title for a book.
You show your ignorance more and more with each post.
LaDonna

Hey! Old buddy, old pal! Thanks for confirming to everyone that I
did, in fact, receive a copy of the email you wrote to bergaust and
the pad guy. :-)

And you are absolutely right.... that is no title for a book. In
fact, none of the content you wrote is adequate material for a book.
It's more appropriate for a soap opera... and a **** poor one, at
that.

Here's some excerpts, folks, just to give you a laugh or two.

Do we have a drama queen on our hands, or what???

TO QUIT OR NOT TO QUIT
By LaDonna Wyss

"As tension continued to mount between Scott and myself, the
temptation to quit working on Apollo One altogether was enormous."

[Damn, I wish she'd listened to the voices in her head that were
telling her to quit. Those are the only ones that have made sense so
far!]

"Who was lying to me? Was Scott just deluding himself with his own
self importance, or had Mark been playing me?"

[Personally, LaDrama, I think it was Col. Mustard in the ballroom with
a wrench!]

"Mark finally got involved long enough to tell me that since I would
not leave Scott alone, he had no choice but to decide not to work with
me... The documentary was now off the table."

[Ah ha!!! She finally admits that she's been dumped from Mark
Estabrook's project!!!! Gotcha, LaGoner!]

Now, tell me again. Whom did you say was "really, really stupid"???
:-)

I repeat my reply: YOU are really, really stupid. Nice of you to
quote out of context; have you been taking lessons from Hedrick?
As for verifying you received an email I sent to Scott; why would I
deny it? First, I'm not the one who keeps posting with a pseudonym
(that's a false name for those of you who are reading-challenged.) I
also know you got it from Scott. And, speaking of Scott, any chance
he forwarded my most RECENT email to you? You might ask him about it.
He won't have the brass to do so, but it would be worth getting his
reaction. (I'm really starting to enjoy baiting him, and he has you
to thank for it.) :-)
Now, as much as I'm enjoying you helping me make my case against
Scott's juvenile behavior, would you either reveal your identity or go
away? As Mr. Maxson rightly said, as long as you are anonymous you
have no credibility whatsoever, except in your own, small mind.
LaDonna