Old October 15th 18, 11:36 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

Default Anaheim is all WET

On Monday, October 15, 2018 at 2:04:24 PM UTC-7, Arc Michael wrote:
On Monday, October 15, 2018 at 2:55:15 PM UTC-6, Double-A wrote:
On Monday, October 15, 2018 at 8:43:12 AM UTC-7, Arc Michael wrote:
On Sunday, October 14, 2018 at 3:43:45 PM UTC-6, Double-A wrote:
On Saturday, October 13, 2018 at 7:26:02 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Saturday, October 13, 2018 at 10:49:37 AM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
24 hour light rain.The sun blocked by heavy clouds WOW.Will there be land slides if we get an inch of rain? Is this rain from that hurricane,or the last Indian rain dance? Will the birds start flying again.I know Anaheim microbes are happy campers.To show how happy they are they are having continual sex,and trillions and trillions are being created as I type.Prove of this I got the runs.and that makes me a happy camper too. Bert

Finally used van's wipers.Put on a rain jacket. The sun came out a 5pm.When will it rain again. Days are getting short,and night air is cool..I;m putting a blanket over my sheet its comfy. I'm voting not to turn clocks back. Bert

The only time I was in LA it rained! Sort of a divine anointing, I think.

Hope you did not wear a cap and allowed it to rain on your head, anointed blessings.

Double-A

I never wore caps. I was staying near Venice Beach, Marina Del Rey.

Double-A

journey: " The City by the Bay."

Wrong journey, wrong city, wrong bay.

Think muscle beach.