Old October 13th 18, 11:14 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Sylvain[_4_]

Default Anaheim is all WET

Le 13/10/2018 Ã* 23:14, Arc Michael a écritÂ*:
On Saturday, October 13, 2018 at 2:32:28 PM UTC-6, Double-A wrote:
On Saturday, October 13, 2018 at 10:49:37 AM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
24 hour light rain.The sun blocked by heavy clouds WOW.Will there be land slides if we get an inch of rain? Is this rain from that hurricane,or the last Indian rain dance? Will the birds start flying again.I know Anaheim microbes are happy campers.To show how happy they are they are having continual sex,and trillions and trillions are being created as I type.Prove of this I got the runs.and that makes me a happy camper too. Bert

Well rain is what you wanted. Rain is what you're getting! Every mud puddle will fill. Will the mosquitoes be far behind?

Double-A

trust me bert wants more than rain. a floody thingy, more to his liking ?

like a very wet rotten crotch with a sodden slimy schnitzel to lick