Old October 13th 18, 02:52 AM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

Default Saturn has Two Worlds that Probably Have Life

On Friday, October 12, 2018 at 4:07:49 PM UTC-7, Mark Earnest wrote:
On Friday, October 12, 2018 at 5:03:42 PM UTC-5, Sylvain wrote:
Le 12/10/2018 Ã* 19:28, Mark Earnest a écritÂ*:

Just need a mind that works and a little imagination on the side.

Of course !! it so simple !!
How didn't I think to it, before?

In science, the intuition have been most important source of error for
the humanity

Before Newton, no one could believe that the Moon persistently fall on
the Earth

Before Lavoisier, we believe that the fire was something of content in
the inflammable materials

Before Paster, we believed that the micro life appeared automatically
without extern contamination

Intuition may give you a thousand errors but all you have to do is get to that 1001st try and you are there. All this happens in a second or two if you are smart. For microbes to start higher forms of life they need a Yellow Stone Park.Warm water,minerals,oxygen and a gravity force like Earth,and billions of years to evolve by creating and eliminating till the highest forms are warm blooded.Bert