Old September 18th 18, 03:34 AM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

Default Summertime Once More in Gresham

On Monday, September 17, 2018 at 1:57:58 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
Thin high clouds, but dry. Currently 63F as of 1:45 PM here in Gresham. Wind NW at 5 mph. Humidity 56%.

Went over to the community college again this morning. It is starting to come to life. Looking for a fall class schedule for Kim. In their Business Office they told me they hadn't published printed class schedules for their regular credit classes in 6 years! I was afraid I was going to run into something like that. All is online now! But so much the better. I know just a little bit about finding things online!

Still no action at the trout pond. No fishermen means no fish! Still waiting for them to stock it with those 20 inchers!

Double-A

Sandy showed up at 1pm.Acted like she was not away. When asked she just said been busy.Now I'm sure she is 100% not dependable.I need to find a person that can hear to make phone calls for me.Still have not talked with the right people at Walmart. Weather here is like a broken record.It has to be that 2018 will break a record for little or no rain.A record of days without a cloud.A record for fires.Most not all thatbig since there has not been fast wind.Electric starting problem with van. Hmmm Have no way to test.Went to a car shop.He said its $50 up front just to look at it,but the $50 comes off when he has fix it.Still that means I would be leaving the van cartblonch and he could charge big $$$$ A mechanic lean is not a good idea.I have time and will fix it by hit or miss. When wires get 26 years old its a good idea to replace them all.Will do and might get lucky.Bert