Old April 2nd 04, 04:24 PM
Brian Lawrence

"Alan Erskine" wrote:

http://www.hq.nasa.gov/office/pao/Hi....deepcore.html has
vids of Cernan and Schmitt , but they are _very_ confusing when trying to
hear what is being said as the "Backroom Boys" are constantly on the audio.
I looked all over the site for an email link so I could ask if there was a
version of the vids with less 'chatter', but couldn't find one.

If someone has such email, either forward this on my behalf, or send me the
email addy. *Very* confusing and annoying too.

Forwarded. Although I'm sure there are addys there somewhere.

--

Brian Lawrence

Wantage, Oxfordshire, UK

---