Old June 11th 19, 12:25 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

Default Would you like to buy a vowel ???

"Sylvain" wrote in message ...

Le 10/06/2019 Ã* 19:27, Hägar a écrit :

snip Sylvain drivel

*** You French are an arrogant lot, as evidenced by you constant belittling
of our citizens. At least we take a shower every day and treat most
foreigners with respect, which seems to be something you French don't even
know how to spell. I was in Paris twice and hated both times. You people
drive like morons, you are filthy little pigs and Hitler should have
destroyed the Arc de Triomphe, since the French haven't triumphed at
anything in their history. The only reason you hung on to North Africa for
so long, Algeria to be specific, is because of the Foreign Legion, which is
a bunch of non French citizens, doing France's bidding, since your own
people are too cowardly to do their own fighting. After all, when Hitler
invaded France during WWII, you ran to the west, waving your white flags of
surrender and only the Atlantic ocean stopped you. I am sure some of you
tried to swim to America.