Old June 10th 19, 10:41 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Sylvain[_4_]

Default Would you like to buy a vowel ???

Le 10/06/2019 Ã* 19:27, Hägar a écritÂ*:

*** Thanks for showing once again what a little jealous twerp you are.
If you hate America so much, why do you spend such an inordinate amount
of your "precious" time trashing us ??? You must be really starved for
entertainment.
Yes we are obese.Â* Yes, we do not speak nearly as many second languages
and people in Europe.Â* However, we saved your sorry French asses twice,
once in WWI and then again in WWII, so you wouldn't have to learn German
and march in Goosestep formation.Â* The Germans crossed the border and
you surrendered. Your cowardly and self proclaimed "leader", one Chuckie
DeGaulle, fled to London and hid out until We, with out allies, beat the
Germans and liberated you French cowards.Â* People in glass houses should
not throw stones ... but you are probably too stupid to understand that
adage.

Bull****!! I don't hate America. It's you who is a racist old coot hates
the France

I only listen the musics from the Anglosphere. I have been to the USA
three times. I like the USA

The USA and France are linked because before the USA existed. The
ideology of USA had been imagined in France, for the French revolution.
But the idea was not been put down roots in France but it launched in
America.

It was the lumiéres: The freedom, no nobility but all humans equal. No
religions, no beliefs but the sciences. A measures system united and
easy, many schools, many universities. The right to do trade, to do a
firm, to work. The wealth, the health, the freedom got by the science

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lumi%C3%A8res

To the American Revolutionary War, the France had helped the USA,
because was the same idea

Statue of Liberty is a symbol which existed before the USA. It's the
sympbol of the Lumiéres. the lumiéres= the lights is the knowledge, the
sun and the torch lighting the world

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Statue_of_Liberty