Old June 28th 18, 09:19 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
palsing[_2_]

Default Saturn seasons

On Thursday, June 28, 2018 at 10:54:29 AM UTC-7, Gerald Kelleher wrote:
https://saturn.jpl.nasa.gov/raw_images/323982/

The phases of the Earth seen from Saturn compliment the perspectives which will always divide faster moving planets from slower moving ones depending on which planet in the solar system the images are taken from, only the furthest and closest planets from the Sun are denied one perspective or the other.

I believe the astronomical community can do better by collating imaging into a simple narrative and finally put the remainders the the geocentric perspectives to rest or the troublesome celestial sphere perspectives. While many online forums do carry imaging like the one above, only in SAA have these imaging given or assigned relevance in a meaningful way. The fact that nobody comes here anymore is irrelevant.

Do you know what else you could see from Saturn? That would be our own moon rotating on its axis, once for each revolution it makes around the Earth.