Old April 19th 18, 11:40 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

Default Gresham in Springtime

On Wednesday, April 18, 2018 at 6:57:21 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Tuesday, April 17, 2018 at 1:58:17 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
Sun is out. Temp has managed 50F as of 1:45 PM here in Gresham. No rain at the moment. Wind SW at 9 mph. Humidity 67%. Warmer weather coming in days ahead!

Kim just called me saying someone has again stolen the bags she carries! This happens every so often. Well the Bible says, "from him that hath not shall be taken away even that which he hath."

Such a world!

Double-A

I droped my wallet at Walmart parking lot.I found it an hour latter. How that for luck.

You must be i an awfully good neighborhood!

Today it was a bad day.Went to DR. on a rash on my lower back.It turned out to be shingles WOW When I had chicken pox at 9 the virus still stays in your body.Comesback as shingles 81 years later.Taking two pills a day for a week Earth is a microbe planet,and microbes don't like old cells.At 90its TANG time.Bert

A few years ago, when I was going to the Old Town Clinic, I developed a rash on my chest and stomach. I asked my nurse practitioner if it was the dread shingles! She checked it and told me that it was! She gave me some pills to take. It was no big deal. Not at all! Cleared up fairly soon. Nothing like the horror stories they tell you in ads selling some proprietary prescription drug for it!

Finally a beautiful day here in Gresham. Currently 65F as of 3:30 PM. Sun is out! Wind NW at 8 mph. Humidity 31%.

Kim brought over the rest of her stuff this morning that I am storing for her. Now if I could only get her to move in!

Double-A