Old April 14th 18, 08:45 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

Default Gresham in Springtime

On Thursday, April 12, 2018 at 2:01:55 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
On Tuesday, April 10, 2018 at 4:21:04 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Monday, April 9, 2018 at 4:47:24 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Monday, April 9, 2018 at 1:56:21 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
A fairly nice day here in Gresham. Sunny but a lot of high haze. Now 60F at 1:45 PM with expected high near 70F! First day I have ventured out without a coat this year! But I still have my long sleeve flannel shirt on. Don't wee many flannel shirts around here anymore. It used to be an Oregon logger staple. Wind east at 9 mph. Humidity 53%. Rain expected to return tomorrow. April is usually nothing but rain around here. The grass grows like crazy!

People around here are being allowed to keep their snow tires on until next Sunday, two weeks longer than usual. This is because of unusually cold weather this year. We got a lot of new snow in the mountains this weekend. I wonder what Al Gore would have to say about that? I heard him on the radio this morning talking about something else.

Double-A

Its Summer here 90 not a cloud.Have not seen Sandy in over a month.Teresa is now my only girl friend.If she gets M&M selling on ebay I'm putting a fence around her house,and a big surprize. They have BMW to lease here for little money,and it gives me an itch.Two new credit cards came in the mail from two different banks.I have a plan,but first want to go over it with a lawyer Bert

95 as I type.I made my weather and earthquake 2018 predictions on sci.physics.Its on my heavy air theory.Earthquakes on my gut feelings I think I'm a seer.At 90 my future is short,but seeing ahead of now is a great feat .Bert

What is your forecast for chances of a nuclear war? Russian television as been telling their citizens to be ready to go to their shelters with a 30 day supply of food! At least they have shelters. We don't anymore.

47F here in Gresham and a light sprinkle of rain. Wind SW at 14 mph. Humidity 81%.

Kim gave me two bags, mostly full of photos. She will bring more today. She is still an attractive woman today, even without makeup. But I was amazed, looking at those old pictures, at what a beauty she really was in her youth! She could have easily been a beauty queen!

Double-A

Well Sandy came into McDonalds,and we had lunch.She was away in Arizona.she bought a new car.I could not make out one word.She wrote notes. Sandy is 54,and blond great looker.She is not ever on time and can up and disapear. Its hot,and staying in the Anaheim senior center.Its airconditioning is just right. Van gets hot in the sun.still it goes down to mid 60s at night.Bert