Old September 26th 14, 07:04 PM posted to sci.space.history
Jens Schweikhardt

Default Telstar (pop music)

OM wrote
in :
# Oh, and Jens? If you're into stuff like OMD, how the *frack* could you have forgotten something like Thomas Dolby's "She Blinded Me With Science"? Jeez, that was one of Saint Flannery's favorite songs, ferchrissakes!!!!

Facepalm! Dolby is right behind my back on the CD shelf...My brain is
like a sieve, sometimes it's easier to forget. What can you do when
aliens steal your buick and the keys to her ferrari are nowhere?

May the cube be with you,

Jens, the Airhead.
--
Jens Schweikhardt http://www.schweikhardt.net/