Old May 6th 13, 07:02 PM posted to uk.sci.astronomy,uk.media.tv.misc
James Harris[_2_]

Default The Sky at Night since Patrick's death

With the demise of Patrick Moore it seems to me that the soul has gone
out of The Sky at Night. I've given it a few months to try to adjust
to the new presentation but the programme seems much blander. Anyone
else feel the same way?

In his later appearances Patrick had little part to play but it's not
the same without him. Any idea why the programme is so different? I've
been trying to work it out but haven't come up with a clear answer.

(crossposted to uk.sci.astronomy, uk.media.tv.misc)

James