Old October 13th 17, 03:55 AM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

Default Fall in Gresham

On Thursday, October 12, 2017 at 2:02:05 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
A rainy and breezy day here in Gresham. Now 52F as of 1:45 PM. Humidity 83%. Wind 12 mph out of the southwest. No longer friendly weather for wild fires!

Yesterday, having gone to the China Garden Buffet restaurant for my usual lunch with Kim, I ran in to my old friend Dennis! He had seemingly been hiding out for the last few months, apparently not wanting to get involved in the class reunion. He introduced his girlfriend, Kim. When my Kim showed up, the two Kims seemed to get along just fine. Dennis and I talked about old times, and he ended up buying our lunch! Dennis is a decorated Vietnam veteran. His Kim is Vietnamese.

Double-A

Lots of Kims in the world.Sandy is back,but I'm playing cool.(no dinners)Her father died.Her mother is in the hospital,and she is crying most of the time.Weather here does not want to change. I'm still in shorts and short sleeves.I can't think of anything left to burn.Put 4 new tires on van.Thinking ofgoing to Vegas for a month after Thanksgiving.Might take Sandy with me.Who knows? Having a problem parking my van over night here in Anaheim,Hmmm Its not a police ticket.(they all know me) its private.See what happens tonite. TreBert