Old October 12th 17, 10:02 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

Default Fall in Gresham

A rainy and breezy day here in Gresham. Now 52F as of 1:45 PM. Humidity 83%. Wind 12 mph out of the southwest. No longer friendly weather for wild fires!

Yesterday, having gone to the China Garden Buffet restaurant for my usual lunch with Kim, I ran in to my old friend Dennis! He had seemingly been hiding out for the last few months, apparently not wanting to get involved in the class reunion. He introduced his girlfriend, Kim. When my Kim showed up, the two Kims seemed to get along just fine. Dennis and I talked about old times, and he ended up buying our lunch! Dennis is a decorated Vietnam veteran. His Kim is Vietnamese.

Double-A