Old October 9th 17, 02:25 AM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

Default Fall in Gresham

On Saturday, October 7, 2017 at 2:57:48 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
On Saturday, October 7, 2017 at 2:28:26 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Friday, October 6, 2017 at 2:48:33 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
On Friday, October 6, 2017 at 2:32:57 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Thursday, October 5, 2017 at 1:38:17 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Tuesday, October 3, 2017 at 10:59:11 AM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Monday, October 2, 2017 at 2:06:26 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
On Sunday, October 1, 2017 at 4:13:05 PM UTC-7, Hägar wrote:
"Double-A" wrote in message

On Saturday, September 30, 2017 at 5:08:44 PM UTC-7, Hägar wrote:
Isn't it about time to start a now and equally nonsensically
boring chapter .... I mean, Summer is done with, dude ...

Thanks Hägar. I was just about to start a new thread myself, perhaps
"Autumnal Gresham" or some such, but "Fall in Gresham" is fine. You saved
me the trouble.

Double-A

*** you could just copy all the same drivel, except lower the daily
temperatures by 15 degrees and then add one degree to account for
Global Warming.

You know I don't buy into Global Warming.

60F here in Gresham today. Sun through scattered clouds. Wind north at 6 mph.

Have to leave early today to meet Kim who is bringing me some gourmet Korean food that she bought with food stamps. Oh gosh, there's that teat again!

Double-A

Cooler cloudy morning,but now bright sun.Days getting shorter means I'm asleep sooner. TreBert

Cooler nights,but after noon temp. is still warm and sunny.Trebert

Bright Sun.Watch the sunset.Huntington Beach is great for sleeping and camping.Made lots of friends in HB.They have a wonder type library.Waterfalls,ponds and lots of glass.Beaches are not as busy as say 20 years ago. Tere will never be a beach like Revere Beach that had a million people on a Sunday.It is 15 miles of fine white sand.TreBert

I always liked Oregon's deserted beaches. Of course I haven't been there for a long time, so I don't know what they are like now. With so many more Californians and Mexicans here now, maybe they are crowded now.

Nice weather again today here in Gresham! Currently sunny, calm, and a perfectly Freudian 69F. Breeze is SW. Humidity 39%.

I just bought a pair of Nike running shoes at the Gresham Grange Flea Market. Like new condition with the original price tags still on them. Original price $110! REI price $76.93. My price $20! The little old lady who sold them to me looked very sweet and honest. She checked the $20 bill over real good to make sure it was real. But I can't help but feeling someone must of stolen them off the shelf at REI. Oh well, I didn't steal them. But they were a steal!

Double-A

Walmart checks $20.I tell them it must be good"Its made in China" Thrift Store sells name brands for little money.Also new if your lucky. Hot again about 85.Not a cloud in the sky.Its like a calm before the storm,and never a storm. No matter which way the wind blows the weather stays the same.I'm off to Huntington Beach,and taking Betty and Fred out for fish dinner.Hopefully lobster stuffed with lobster Trebert

Bert, I would send you some of our rain if I could. We usually get too much of it this time of year. I think the Ducks vs Wash. State game might be on FOX TV tonight at 5 PM, so I might get to watch it. The Ducks will have a better chance than the hapless Beavers.

Double-A

AA I'm scared as I sit on the beach and scan the sky and not a cloud goes by.Not a cloud in 48 hours.WOW Sitting on hot sand and no shade is making beaches to hot.Sun gives cancer.Its no wonder there not as busy.I'm a beach bum,and I like parking and camping at Huntington Beach.The price is right.Good bathhouses etc. TreBert