Old August 11th 06, 05:47 AM posted to alt.astronomy
nightbat[_1_]

Default Planet Earth only known planet to harbor life per NY Times Newspaper

nightbat wrote

Charles.Bohne wrote:

On Thu, 10 Aug 2006 22:13:39 -0400, nightbat
wrote:

When Officer oc still honored us with
his presence, and before Officer Ray went missing, oh mercy!

Officer Bohne

Don't worry Captain! We are still here!
I did a lot of traveling lately, from France to Morocco
and now back to Germany and Austria .. but I read you
all the time and you can always send me an e-mail in
case of emergency :-)

C.

nightbat

Hello number One good to hear from you and that you are safe.
Glad you are constantly expanding your planetary multi varied learning
horizons, reputing the coffee boys, and still reporting in. I miss the
Seans personal contact very much and am always concerned about them.
Especially my Sil who you know I love and miss so much. I can't imagine
being without her it's oh so much for an Earthman to bear. It is
comforting that you are always within quick reach in case the Seans
decide to finally come in and make their initial Official landing.
Please carry on the tradition of your expert reporting and science
informative links. Glad you can read me around the world for I hope I
continue coming in loud and clear thanks to Officer Greysky's FTL buffer
handling. Try to be careful out there as the world plunges deeper into
possible World War III and Middle East conflict grows larger. I am
concerned for all my Science Officers especially you number one the most
highly decorated daring and fearless of them all.

cheers from Indy Base One,
the nightbat