Old November 15th 08, 11:22 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Mark Earnest

Default What if(on Mars Microfossils)

"G=EMC^2 Glazier" wrote in message
Remember reading a very long time ago that an astronomy calculated that
some of the 1,000s of meteorites collected there should be a few that
were blasted of the surface of the moon and Mars. He could tell those
that came from Mars(oh Ya) Then in 1984 on the ice of Antarctica(near
Christmas time) NASA jumped on this meteorite found and at the Space
center using a magnification of 200,000 times found a worm like fossil
in it and immediately held a news conference(NASA loves Those) Thus the
news media went wild. However the reality was this was not all that
convincing and rather than NASA ending up with egg on its face it got
more reserved and said we need more dater Playing it down
All those that read my post know Mars has red clams 200 feet down Oh Ya
TreBert

Why did those in the news media go so wild over the possible fossil of alien
life? Is it really that plausible that in this whole and entire universe,
life only exists on this island, Earth?