Old January 19th 19, 04:14 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Gerald Kelleher

Default Resolution of the Galileo affair

There is something incredibly powerful in the timelapse as the only way for humans to speed up or slow down time to speeds familiar to us at a human level.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3VVCiPp67vI&t=195s

It seems that it is a use or lose it issue where people can no longer interpret imaging to bring about a better understanding of the structure of the solar system, how we see it and also cause and effect between the motions of our planet and terrestrial sciences.

I felt this one more than perhaps other views as it is a combination of satellite imaging and the inner solar system itself that stirs the imagination in a proper way.