Old February 21st 18, 04:17 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Bast[_2_]

Default The End of the Milky Way

palsing wrote:
On Tuesday, February 20, 2018 at 2:34:16 PM UTC-8, Bast wrote:

Well I guess if it's on a website on the internet, it must be true,
huh ?

AFAIK, all of your own crank conspiracy theory references are all from
the internet, too...

.....And your point is what ?
Thinking makes your head hurt ?

The key is not to just take anything you see on the web as "ultimate proof"
of anything.
But to use your own brain to sort through the masses of information,
scrutinize it carefully, and decide for yourself what is likely true.

Of course, that is only my opinon,....you might prefer to go with whatever
fits your views without any thought at all.
......Politicians do the latter every day.