Old July 28th 16, 10:26 PM posted to sci.space.station
Jeff Findley[_6_]

Default NASA seeking ideas for use of space station docking port

NASA seeking ideas for use of space station docking port
by Jeff Foust ? July 15, 2016
http://spacenews.com/nasa-seeking-id...space-station-
docking-port/

Interesting. You'd think this would be the ideal spot for a "full
size" Bigelow expandable module, but some new startup (Axiom Space) is
proposing a conventional (aluminum) module.

Jeff