Old October 9th 20, 03:50 PM posted to alt.astronomy
a425couple

Default These 24 planets may be more ??habitable?? than Earth astronomers say

On 10/7/2020 4:09 PM, wrote:
This begs the question, as to just how we may possibly get to any of these more habitable planets.

Remember, Distance = Speed x Time . Do the simple math ! Even at speeds approaching light speed ( which is extremely unlikely ), times would still be prohibitive !

This is why, although intelligent space faring species likely aboubd throughout the universe, we are never visited by any.

OK. But it is still worthwhile scientific research
to keep a watch on these, and many other objects in space.

We should make progress on exploring Mars, Europa, Enceladus,
and Titan. We need to have goals that include human
occupation.