Old October 1st 05, 08:54 PM
Jose Chingon

"Darkwing (Badass)" theducksmail"AT"yahoo.com wrote in message

"Braxus" wrote in message
When they do retire the shuttle fleet whether sooner or later, what is

happen to the shuttles at that point? I can't see them all ending up at
the Smithsonian, so have they have plans to place them somewhere? I can
imagine one may stay at Kennedy and one in Houston.

Load it up on a trailer, tour around the south and charge two bits a

gander.

Dumbass. It's too big for roads.

They'll give one of them a flying tour of the US so people can go oooh and
then they'll leave them to rot at NASA bases.