Old July 23rd 03, 08:42 PM
G=EMC^2 Glazier

Default Is Jupiter the Hottest Planet?

Has to be. Gravity is making it smaller as I type? When gravity
compresses a gas it gets hotter. How much each 100 years has it shrunk?
Is it getting hotter as it gets smaller? If Jupiter was shrunk the size
of our moon in time could it create fusion? I know it is now not big
enough or dense enough,but think of it as a mind experiment. How small
would it have to be to have an event horizon(blackhole.) The earth's
blackhole size is a pea,and Jupiter's BH size ????? I don't know Well
gravity creates mass density. We see it all the time here in our macro
realm of the universe. Still it is just as true in the micro realm,but
man is much to far sighted to see small stuff. He just has to always
keep in mind "ITS gravity all the way down" Bert G=EMC^2