Old January 30th 10, 11:59 PM posted to alt.astronomy.solar
bert

Default How Safe is Hoover Dam ?????

On Jan 30, 9:11*am, bert wrote:
Driven over it many times. It holds back the water of lake Meade,and
its the biggest man made lake. Is it Earthquake proof? *I don't think
it is. I lived in Nevada and its has its shakes often. Dams have been
known to come down,and many people killed. *People in NO know about
their dam. * TreBert

You could make a movie on Hoover dam. It has in its cooncrete many
bodies of workers that fell into its wet cement when being built by
WPA workers in the 30s. Their souls are crying out to be
released. A 7 quake could destroy this dam in a heart beat. Vagas sin
city would be washed away. Trebert