Old February 19th 17, 12:10 AM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

Default Once Upon A Time

On Thursday, February 16, 2017 at 10:30:21 AM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:
All there is was closer.Moon orbited Earth only 25,000 miles out.NASA had MARS as close as close to the Sun as today's Earth WOW Is centrifical force of rotation winning over gravity? Nature loves to have balance Hmmm However balancing is not 100%.This needs more study,and I will post on long term balance in the near future.Trebert

At NASA all the old times that were with the Saturn v(Apollo) got fed up with the Micky Mouse shuttles.Some sued. Smith family settled out of court.5.5 million.Goes with what I have been posting about GOPers being Mafia and NASA taken over by Nixon and Walter Annenberg. Trump will straighten all this out O ya TreBert All this is why GOPers killed JFK