Old September 2nd 04, 05:00 AM
Mad Scientist

Paul Lawler wrote:

Mad Scientist wrote in

Greysky wrote:

I think getting to know some of us through the internet is a logical
step, in fact. Why would extraterrestrials land a flying saucer on
the steps of the White House lawn and say "Take me to your leader?"

Think about that concept for a moment. If any advanced ET civilization
were to exclusively make contact with one government, how would the
other international bodies react?

Think about the concept for another moment. If the ET civilization is
sufficiently advanced why would they even care how other international
bodies reacted?

Depends I guess on whether or not you consider ET's to be benign or
hostile. But then again, you really don't know anything on the matter
to say otherwise.

There will be a mass contact event according to all the contactees
within UFO lore. But the world governments who are already aware of
the future scenario are not very happy with such an event unfolding,
and will thus seek to accelerate their mind control over humanity at
that time. However, the powers of the earth can not change God's plan
for earth, despite having nuclear weapons and promoting an 'alien'
invasion hypothesis.

UFO "lore" is precisely the correct word here, M.S.

Lore is simply a generalization and doesn't make it any more untrue than
astronomy lore. I could easily have said within Ufological investigations.

Oh, and you've already
been asked (and totally failed) to provide evidence of "governments" who
admitted to the existence of alien spacecraft. In fact, you even admitted
that you had no such evidence. So let's not be trotting this old chestnut
out again until we have some, okay?

I admitted no such thing. But I will say this, you are in for a very,
very big surprise.

--
Usenet is filled with abusive and obsessive-compulsive-sociopathic
personality disorder sufferers which makes it all the more easily